[Muine] Muine 0.8.0 PRERELEASE

Hi,

I have just uploaded a 0.8.0 pre-release tarball up to
http://muine.gooeylinux.org/muine-0.8.0pre1.tar.gz. This release
features plug-in support, the d-bus interface, major code cleanups, and
the play button text and tooltip has been changed to be less confusing.
Therefore it would be nice to have as many translations as possible
updated!

Please report any regressions since previous releases so that I can have
them fixed before doing the actual release!

I am aware of the problems some people have with the app crashing when
scrolling and such stuff- right now I can't see how this could be
muine's own bug, and I cannot reproduce it on any of the machines I have
here. But if somebody who can reproduce could investigate this would be
really really welcome!

Cheers,