[Muine] Crash when importing playlists with 0.7.1

Hi, I'm getting a crash in Muine when I try and import certain
playlists.  The problem appears to be when a file referenced in the
playlist does not exist.  Using relative path names in the playlist also
causes this problem.  (I'm guessing Muine doesn't understand the
relative paths.)  I've attached three playlists for the same album.  The
one using absolute paths works fine.  The one using relative paths and
the one with a garbadge entry crashes muine.  The crash leaves the
output below in the console.  Thanks.

Tom

[tom compass tom]$ muine

Unhandled Exception: System.ExecutionEngineException: SIGILL
in (unmanaged) (wrapper managed-to-native) Gtk.Application:gtk_main ()
in <0x00004> (wrapper managed-to-native) Gtk.Application:gtk_main ()
in <0x00007> Gtk.Application:Run ()
in <0x00061> Muine:Main (string[])

--

BSD# Project - Porting Mono to FreeBSD