Re: [Muine] compelet list of songs in add song window

the machine is somehow awkward because everything in there is very
good except the cpu which is an old athlon 700Mhz. if i have the money
i should change that and it will fly :)
anyway i did what you implied and recompiled muine. now there's an
obvious boost in performance. the time needed to display the complete
list before was sometimes 7-8 seconds, or more...now it needs a second
or something like that!
thanks for help! keep up the good work! you're brilliant!
rostislav