Re: [Muine] compelet list of songs in add song window

Hi,

Hmm, a similar amount of music here and it is pretty fast. What kind of
machine are you using?

I'd like to avoid re-introducing that gconf key is possible. Once a few
gtk bugs are fixed, we should be able to use fixed height mode, and that
should give performance a bit of a boost as well. You can try this out
already by uncommenting line 44 of HandleView.cs. If you give it a shot,
I'd be interested to hear if it makes the performance acceptable ..

Cheers,

Jorn