[Muine] mp3cue and embedded cuesheet support

Hi everyone,
Is anyone working on the "Support matroska and mp3cue" item in the TODO
document in CVS ?
I'm asking this because I am about to start work to add support to
muine for FLAC files with embedded cuesheets, which are similar in
concept to mp3cue so i can add support for these too once I'm done
with this.
Of course I don't want to step on anyone's toes or duplicate someone
else's efforts, so if this is already being worked upon, plase let me
know.

I have some ideas on how to go implementing such a feature. However
they do require some changes in the Muine internals. These changes
might have implications I failed to notice due to my lack of
experience with the muine codebase.
Because of this I have posted a document at
http://nerochiaro.net/code/muine/flac_embedded_cue.txt
I would really appreciate any feedback on its contents.

Have a nice day,
--
Ugo Riboni