Re: [Muine] iRadio mockup

Jeremy Jay wrote:
Jorn Baayen wrote:

- You can't pause radio streams, only stop them
If you were listening to a really good song on the iradio and got a phone call, the pause would definately be useful in order to continue listening to the same song. I would imagine an simple implementation would just extend the buffer and continue receiving while paused... I dont know about this in practice tho... just a thought
I wouldn't expect this to be the normal behavior of a radio app though. Regular radio stations don't allow pausing. I think the stream should just continue. The extended buffer may be more trouble than its worth. It would be a nifty feature, but its counter-intuative to what a radio tuner would/should do.

Jeremy