Re: [Muine] muine still doesn't build

I just removed mono, and recompiled and installed again, and I still got
the same error.

However I was able to get muine installed and running anyway by
compiling muine and letting it stop at the error. I then entered the
command:

wsdl AmazonSearchService.wsdl

I still got an error message:

Mono Web Services Description Language Utility
Writing file 'AmazonSearchService.cs'
System.InvalidOperationException: The process must exit before getting
the requested information.
in <0x0007a> System.Diagnostics.Process:get_ExitCode ()
in <0x00050> (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check)
System.Diagnostics.Process:get_ExitCode ()
in <0x00239> Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler:CompileAssemblyFromFileBatch
(System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters,string[],bool)
in <0x00055> Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler:CompileAssemblyFromFile
(System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters,string)
in <0x0051c>
System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer:RunSerializerGenerationAux
(object)
in <0x0001b>
System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer:RunSerializerGeneration (object)

But I noticed that AmazonSearchService.cs was written and in the src
directory. So I tried make, and the compilation process continued.

I currently have muine playing, and there doesn't seem to be any
problems.

Hope that helps.