RE: [Muine] "Small mode"

> There exists no separate "double click" event. First a single
> click event is emitted, and if within a certain time a second
> click arrives, a double click event is emitted.

Yes, but the notification area icon is not receiving this "third"
event ... (I believe you get two single-clicks, and then a
double-click event)

> This means that doubleclicking would still open the menu.

Unless you only raised the menu after the double-click time had
expired and no double-click event had been received since the
original single-click?

> However, middleclicking the tray icon will show/hide the window ..

My laptop doesn't have a middle button, and I can't get keithp's xserver
to map one :(

Lee