Re: [Muine] My own little rant

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 19:27 +0200, Jorn Baayen wrote:

> Oops - misread your mail.  Yea, they do break when in the same dir.  But
> I think the chances of people having whole albums in the same dir are
> slim, and therefore a fair trade-off.

My realworld experiences differ.
I take it you've never shared music with an itunes user?
iTunes stores all files in the one directory, and when you get 700 songs
off your mates in one directory, then you don't sort them into seperate
ones.

It would also be common for someone to have a few songs off albums in
the one directory.

Neiother of these quite common situations Muine is 100% working in.