Re: [Muine] Feature request

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 18:09 +0100, Keir Lawson wrote:
> Secondly, im having trouble getting album covers. for most of my albums
> this is fine, however som, correctly named, albums do not recieve there
> cover art, for example
>
> Com Lag - 2+2=5 (Radiohead)
> Murmur (R.E.M.)

Hmm - both of these should be found easily, can you run "id3v2 -l" on
the files and post the output and I'll try and work out what's going on.

> i suspect the problem is that amazon does not get an exact match

While we prefer an exact match, we also do fuzzy matching so these
really should be found without any problems.

> tested this by searching for them manually), however, for both the first
> item in the search result is corect, so i was wondering is there a way
> to allow the album covers to be downloaded from the top-match for an
> album, even is it isnt exact?

That would be easy to do, but I suspect that it'd cause more problems
than it would solve.

Lee