[Muine] Feature request

Firstly, thanks for the great player, i ditched rhythmbox for it ages
ago.

Secondly, im having trouble getting album covers. for most of my albums
this is fine, however som, correctly named, albums do not recieve there
cover art, for example

Com Lag - 2+2=5 (Radiohead)
Murmur (R.E.M.)

i suspect the problem is that amazon does not get an exact match (i
tested this by searching for them manually), however, for both the first
item in the search result is corect, so i was wondering is there a way
to allow the album covers to be downloaded from the top-match for an
album, even is it isnt exact? to remedy this i also tried dragging
images for the covers, but muine (0.6.3) froze

Keir Lawson
--

"We would rather die on our feet than live on out knees"