Re: [Muine] Regarding Internet Radio and Audio CDs

It seems to me that beauty of muine is definitely it's simplicity.  Why
does every application have to do everything?  There are other players
which do streaming, visualization, etc, etc.  KISS, that's what I say.

IMHO, muine is an excellent piece of GUI design, it does what it does,
and it does it very well.  It would be a shame to lose that by trying to
be everything to everybody.

My $0.02,
  - Sam