Re: [Muine] Re: Muine UI idea for the future

Hi again,

Talked about the radio stuff in my previous mail... but I didn't mention
the shuffle/repeat stuff yet. :)

- Does anyone ever use repeat? I've never used it myself but I don't
know about others.. personally I find the idea of hearing the same music
over and over again rather odd... but if peopel actually use it.. I'll
take it into consideration.

- I have some ideas for random playback, not just "shuffle" as this is
fairhly worthless in my mind.. I haven't figured this out fully yet, but
I should be able to get that stuff finished sometime soon.

Cheers,

Jorn