[Muine] Re: Muine UI idea for the future

Here is a modified idea for the Playlist view, which let's you add a stream
(radio station or otherwise) to the playlist. I also modified the "Shuffle"
and "Repeat" text to "Shuffle Playlist" and "Repeat Song", so that it makes
more sense to new computer users in general.
http://www.osnews.com/img/5837/muine3.png
I think the new button "add stream" stacks up nicely and the fact that the
"Shuffle Playlist" and "Repeat Song" fit exactly in the height of the "Add
Album" button, makes this mini-UI at the bottom of the playlist pretty nice.
:-)

Eugenia