Re: [Muine] Groups and the main UI

Hrm.. I don't see the advantage of this:
- Clicking either "Add song" or "Add album" is one click less than
clicking "Add music" and then clicking the relevant tab.
- We will not have iradio support in muine so that item isn't relevant..

But perhaps you can convince me this has any added value apart from
saving space ..

However, groups. You just gave me a good idea there. The most trivial of
all ideas, actually, but I just got too stuck with my group selector
idea.
That is just having the user add multiple groups to the playlist and
then just pressing "shuffle" which reorders the playlist. Easy.

About shuffle.. I've never been able to use normal shuffle myself. It
just shuffles *all* of my music, and I listen to a lot of different
styles. If I am in a dark mood and I basically just want to hear metal,
I don't want my Pat Metheny jazz to end up mixed with that ..

I love having the player decide what to play. But I do want to be able
to give it some sort of direction ..

So, I think.. with that new idea.. the new challenge is to fit in
"shuffle" and "add group" buttons. We might very well end up with the
space saving idea here, but for now.. I am not convinced that has any
other value ..

Jorn