Re: [Muine] Groups and the main UI

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 23:49, enntee wrote:
> > If this sounds at all interesting (or if I've completely failed to
> > visualize), I'd be happy to do a mockup of what I'm talking about.
>
> I got bored ;)
>
> http://localgod.net/~enntee/muine/mockup.jpg

I'd have suggested similar, but used a Notebook, and have the
"categories" along the top. I did a similar mockup for choosing whether
to browse by album, artist of genre, but it can easily be adapted, e.g.

http://www.leewillis.co.uk/muine/add_album_mockup.png

I know Jorn doesn't think this is particularly useful, however having
used Media Player 9 for some time now it is actually very useful since I
can often remember the name of an artist, but not the album, or vice
versa!

Anyway - just my 2p

Lee