Re: Meeting at GUADEC?

Hi,

On 21 Jul 2010, at 08:55, Juan José Sánchez Penas wrote:

> I see. I guess we should go back to the idea of arranging the meeting
> during the core days, then.

I'm definitely interested in a GNOME mobile BOF, though can't do Mon-Tues and would prefer not to miss any of the talks!

On 21 Jul 2010, at 07:59, Marcus Bauer wrote:

> The BOF page says that the room is taken until 17:30 on wednesday and
> closes at 18:00. We would need to find another room then or
> alternatively use the hackerspace.

How about we kick off at 17:30 in room 2, and then if we need more time we can find a nearby bar for informal discussions? I'm also happy for further discussion to take place during my speaking slot ( http://guadec.org/index.php/guadec/2010/paper/view/72 ).

Thanks

Andrew.