Re: Meeting at GUADEC?

Hi Dave,

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 11:20:08AM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> Juan José Sánchez Penas wrote:
> > What about Monday afternoon? Most people will arrive during weekend or
> > on Monday morning, and that way we wouldn't conflict with the core
> > days or with the advisory board meeting.
>
> There will be a training course on, and some of the registered
> participants & teachers would be interested. But it's a judgement call -
> you know what they say about pleasing all of the people.

Oh, yes, I totally forgot about that. So maybe Monday is not the best
day for this after all. Sorry for the noise.

What about Wednesday at 17:15, after the last session? If this doesn't
work, we can go back to the idea of doing it in the middle of one of
the core days. I would be ok with that too, just wanted to maximize
the attendance.

Regards,

Juan