Re: SFO call for action - aka questionnaire

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Ross Burton<ross openedhand com> wrote:
> 7. How do you perceive Gnome/mobile today? What is missing? What is too
> much? What is / could be Gnome/mobile's first priority goal? And second?
>
> I think it's in danger of stalling and becoming dormant.  I must take
> some of the responsibility for this because I didn't manage to make a
> 2.26 release last autumn.  As I said above, I hope to get back into this
> and make a 2.28 release (I'll email about this separately).

Looking forward to this email when it comes.  Ross, you might be in
the best position as release manager to list of what parts of GNOME
Mobile need some love.

While I think the list of software that should comprise a GM release
might be up for debate in the future, for now there is actually stuff
in the GNOME Release FTP for mobile.  This might be some lower-hanging
fruit until we all redefine the very nature of GNOME Mobile through
the magic of electronic mail discussions.  ;-)

If you need some help with it then let the list know and we can
actually do a bit of hacking.

Mike