RE: GNOME Mobile 2009: what do you want to see?

Your name:

 Joone Hur

Mobile SW Platform Lab, SAMSUNG Electronics

How long you've been hanging out here:

6 Month

Why you are interested in GNOME Mobile:

Because our platform is based on GNOME stack (LiMo compliant platform)

Personally, I’m a user of Maemo platform.

How you plan to use GNOME Mobile:

Yes, we already have used GNOME in our platform and are considering embracing more components

What you plan to contribute:

We have contributed some bug fixes of GTK+ and are planning to contribute some GTK+ mobile widgets.

What'd you like to see from GNOME Mobile:
Performance improvement. I hope to see more optimized features for Mobile.

Thanks

Joone