Re: GNOME Mobile 2009: what do you want to see?

hi,

Stormy Peters schrieb:
> Your name:
Stefan Kost
> How long you've been hanging out here:
~ 1/2 year.
> Why you are interested in GNOME Mobile:
Good technology as a base platform for mobile devices.
> How you plan to use GNOME Mobile:
Nokia uses it in the Maemo platform. These are the main APIs from the
Maemo5 pre-alpha SDK.
http://maemo.org/development/documentation/apis/maemo_5/pre-alpha2_apis/
> What you plan to contribute:
Continues contribution to the components we use, like glib, gtk,
gstreamer, gupnp, tracker.
> What'd you like to see from GNOME Mobile:
Gnome Mobile as it is today servers in my optinon as a base for less
powerful devices. To be mobile the platform would need extra services,
like PIM, location and so on. Means I totally agree with Paul, that we
should look into adding more stuff :)

> I'm looking forward to meeting everyone on the list!

Cu,
  Stefan