From: Ross Burton [mailto:ross openedhand com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 6:49 PM
To: LiuDejun
Cc: 'Dave Neary'; mobile-devel-list gnome org
Subject: RE: [mobile-devel-list]how to compile gnome mobile

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 18:43 +0900, LiuDejun wrote:
> > You can use jhbuild to build the GNOME platform. There is a gnome-mobile
> >module set in the jhbuild scripts
> Thank u very much ,Dave. I will try.
>
> To Ross,
> >Ross might be able to
> >confirm whether it's up-to-date?
>
> Is this up-to-date?

Yes, it should still work.

Personally I recommend Poky Linux for GNOME Mobile, because building an
embedded/mobile device is so much more than GNOME Mobile and in general
the provided SDKs with boards are terrible. :)

Ross
--
Intel Open Source Technology Centre
http://oss.intel.com/

is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.