Re: [mobile-devel-list]how to compile gnome mobile

Hi,

Do you want to compile the platform on x86, or cross-compile to ARM,
MIPS or some other hardware?

OpenEmbedded or Scratchbox/sb2 are probably the easiest ways to get started:
http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Main_Page
http://www.scratchbox.org/

If you just want to get up & running with a working GNOME platform for
mobile, you might want to use Poky Linux: http://www.pokylinux.org/ or
Maemo: http://maemo.org

Cheers,
Dave.