[OT] Gnome Mobile at foss.in ?

Some of those on the list may have noticed the blog off Planet GNOME

http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/2008/09/30/gnome-mobile-at-fossin/

In short, would anyone be interested in FOSS.IN for (any/all of the
following)

+ a talk around the current progress and issues around Gnome Mobile
+ a hack fest around working on a few issues around Gnome Mobile
+ a discussion with like minded developers around Gnome Mobile

Since this is the mobile-devel list, I am restricting myself to the
'mobile' part, but if there are developers in Gnome land who would like
to visit FOSS.IN and talk/hack/discuss, please pass this around and I'd
like to know about such plans at sankarshan at randomink dot org