GNOME at OSiM World 2008

Hi all,

GNOME is once again partnering with the Open Source in Mobile conference
(OSiM World), which will be held in Berlin on the 18th and 19th of
September, as an endorsing organisation this year.

This is the third year we've participated in the conference - in the
past I have personally found this conference to be a very useful and
valuable meeting place. This year again, GNOME Mobile will have a
prominent place in the conference, with Ari Jaaksi of Nokia, Tomihisa
Kamada of ACCESS, and Doug Fisher of Intel, all participating
organisation, making keynote presentations. Bdale Garbee will also be
keynoting for HP, a member of the GNOME Foundatioon advisory board. And
many GNOME Mobile participants will, of course, be attending and taking
the opportunity to move things in the right direction.

As an endorsing organisation, GNOME Mobile members are entitled to a 15%
discount on attendance costs.

Cheers,
Dave.

--