Re: GUPnP and PulseAudio

Hi,

Stormy Peters wrote:
> Are GNOME Mobile technologies a stack then? Things all the vendors use?
> Or is it a collection of the most commonly used that people pick and
> choose from? If it's the latter, then I think we ought to include
> anything we think is good enough for mobile use and suggest a stack.

I believe it's currently a least common denominator - somewhat like the
GNOME desktop on Linux distributions.

Aiming to have a GNOME Mobile release be a complete functional stack
might be a good idea, or it might be a bridge too far. I guess we'd need
to hear from people building platforms and devices on top of it to know
which.

Cheers,
Dave.

--