Re: Goal for GNOME Mobile?

I'm going to ask. Now remember I'm new to this group and have worked on none of the technologies ... so this is a naive question but one I think many people coming across GNOME Mobile will have.

If we are using existing GNOME desktop technologies and we aren't optimizing those technologies for GNOME Mobile, then what are we doing? Are we writing connectors, sharing experiences, are we a users group? A reference platform?

I'm ok being cement (sorry, Dave ;) but I guess I'm asking are we rebranding GNOME cement as GNOME Mobile cement? Or do we actually do anything to it in the process? Like change it or integrate it with other types of materials in a way that's good for mobile? (Either one is ok for me, I just want to be able to articulate it cleary.)

Stormy