Re: Build from scratch gnome-mobile

Hi,

----- Messaggio originale -----

I know scratchbox and I use for a time but know I migrate all my work under
sbox2. The idea is to provide or search a complete building system (gnome-based).
(My work is under arm, powerpc and renesas cpu)
Thanks,  I will take a look at all projects.

Regards
Michael

> --
> Tuomas Kulve, Movial Creative Technologies Inc.
> Porkkalankatu 13J, FI-00180 Helsinki
> Fax +358 9 8567 6401, Tel +358 9 8567 6400
> www.movial.com
Michael

      Unisciti alla community di Io fotografo e video, il nuovo corso di fotografia di Gazzetta dello sport:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/iofotografoevideo