Find the entrance

Hi, guys,

This is an embedded engineer, who is new to this community. I’ve been working at the embedded fields for years, both on software and firmware. I just found the interesting project: gnome mobile, but couldn't find the right entrance to it (Still don't have a very clear picture on what is this project, what functions it will provide, how it would become a solution to the customers. ). Anyone could give any indications?

Thanks

Regards

Ni Jie (Dr.)
Mobile Device Solutions