Re: Developping for both Maemo and OpenMoko

On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 21:54 +0200, Lucas Rocha wrote:
> What I suggest you is to separate the core functionality of your app
> from the UI. IIRC, this is what the Opened Hand guys do with their
> Pimlico apps (Dates, Contacts, Sync and Tasks): they create a
> well-defined core and implement different UIs for each framework.

If you want to look at real code, then there is Tasks, the openmoko
branch of Contacts, and the jana branch of Dates (iirc).  The trunk
branches of Contacts and Dates don't use this architecture yet, although
at some point the branches will be merged back.

Ross
--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/