Initial draft of GNOME Mobile annual report article

Hi all,

I just wrote a first draft of the GNOME Mobile annual report article -
it's available in the wiki at
http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/AnnualReport2008/GnomeMobile

When you put it all together, it certainly has been an eventful year.

I would appreciate participants here having a look, correcting any
errors/omissions, and adding any suggestions you might have to the top.
I'll be on vacation until January 4th, but I'm sure I'll have time to
integrate any suggestions after the holidays.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary