Re: mobile-devel-list Digest, Vol 17, Issue 23

Hi All,

I'm new to Linux GUI.... So just some basic doubts.

1. Is GNOME mobile going to run on X ? is X- server required on the
mobile platform?
2. Can it Run on Frame buffer.
3. Can i use GTK/libraries to compile a stand alone application or i
need a GNOME environment.
4. How do I get started?

Looking forward for reply

Target device :-
- S3C2410, 200MHz, 64MB RAM, 32 MB flash.
- frame buffer enabled. 320x240 24bit Color TFT display
- Linux 2.6.25, codesourcery toolchain.

Regards,
Swapnil