Re: [FOSDEM] Accepted requests for stands: GNOME/GMAE/Tinymail

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 14:25 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le jeudi 29 novembre 2007, à 00:44 +0100, Pascal Bleser a écrit :
> > Hi all
> >
> > Your request for a stand at FOSDEM 2008 has been accepted (2 tables).
>
> Cool, thanks!
> Is it possible to just use GNOME & GMAE for the name of the stand?
> Philip and others will probably talk about tinymail there, but the
> general context of tinymail is GMAE anyway.

We already discussed and agreed (together with for example Jeff Waugh)
that the general context of the stand will indeed be GMAE and not "just
Tinymail".

Now that this stand is officially accepted, we might want to notify the
people on the GMAE mailing list about this .. and offer them to join the
stand with their technologies and devices.

Being Tinymail's author, and Sergio being Tinymail's main contributor,
there might of course be a certain emphasis on Tinymail (especially
while we'll be at the stand). Although I will happily share the stand
with any other GNOME and/or GMAE community member who'll show his
technologies and softwares.

> > We'll send you further information in about 2 weeks.
> >
> > Who's the designated contact person for that stand ?
>
> Don't know if Philip or Sergio want to play that role. I can do it if
> there's no volunteer...

I'm willing to let you take that role if you like to do that.

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
http://pvanhoof.be/blog
http://codeminded.be