Re: [FOSDEM] Accepted requests for stands: GNOME/GMAE/Tinymail

Hi,

Le jeudi 29 novembre 2007, à 00:44 +0100, Pascal Bleser a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> Your request for a stand at FOSDEM 2008 has been accepted (2 tables).

Cool, thanks!
Is it possible to just use GNOME & GMAE for the name of the stand?
Philip and others will probably talk about tinymail there, but the
general context of tinymail is GMAE anyway.

> We'll send you further information in about 2 weeks.
>
> Who's the designated contact person for that stand ?

Don't know if Philip or Sergio want to play that role. I can do it if
there's no volunteer...

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.