Introduction

Hello ALL

I'm Adilson Oliveira, I'm with Canonical, working on the Ubuntu Mobile
and Embedded project.
I've being working on this area for quite some time and did my share of
messing with several platforms like arm, sh, mips, etc. I also have a
good grip on NX (an X layer to use it over slow/high latency conections)
and as an electronics engineer by trade I can go along with very low
level stuff as well   ;)
I hope to be able to bring in my share and also to know some of you at
DAM 4 next month.

[]s

Adilson.