Press coverage

Figured I should send these here, get things rolling! :-)

<quote who="David Schlesinger">

> LinuxDevices.com: http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS4844817737.html
> Electronics Weekly: http://www.electronicsweekly.com/Articles/2007/04/19/41215/GNOME+pushes+open+source+Linux+into+mobiles.htm
> Linux.com: http://applications.linux.com/applications/07/04/19/145222.shtml?tid=26&tid=34

More:

LWN: http://lwn.net/Articles/231123/ (subs only for now)
     http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/231123/891c56ae21b9097d/ (special link
     for those of you who don't subscribe to lwn - NAUGHTY)

Infoworld USA: http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/04/20/HNgnomemobile_1.html
(also hit Computerworld, Networkworld and PC World USA, and Techworld UK.)
Contains positive analyst quotes.

And another:

UMPC News: http://www.umpcportal.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=515
  "Forget the technical details, what it really means is that nearly all the
  players in the mobile Linux 'arena' are now talking to each other and
  working together."

- Jeff

--
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia              http://www.opencebit.com.au/

    "...and did you know that Twisties have real cheese in them?" - Dave
        "I didn't even think they had real twists in them!" - Andrew