Re: [mlview-list] Website updates

Dodji Seketeli wrote:

It seems that the file roadmap.html is missing from your archive though.
You have maybe forgotten to tla add it.
Argh! I will add it tonight.

Also, after some further discussions with Philippe Mechai,
I have made some minor changes to the roadmap we came out with.
We are now planning for example to have a splash screen ;-) .
yes, splash screens rock

I also think that each milestone version number should increase the
minor number: e.g: 0.7.0, 0.8.0, 0.9.0 etc ...
Micro version number increases will reflect intermediate bug fix
releases .
What do you think about that ?
I agree. If some little bug gets in there and needs squashing, we would have to release a new revision. This would throw off the whole number scheme in the roadmap. So, wouldn't that change the roadmap versions:

[0.7.2] -> [0.8.0]

[0.7.4] -> [0.9.0]

[0.7.6] -> [0.10.0]

[0.7.8] -> [0.11.0]

[0.7.10] -> [0.12.0]

[0.8.0] -> [0.13.0]

[0.8.2] -> [0.14.0]

[0.9.0] -> [0.15.0]

[1.0]

For the record, here is the text version of the roadmap we came out
with: http://www.mlview.org/schedule.txt.
thanks,
scott