Re: [mlview-list] Website updates

Hello Scott,

Good to see you alive after our looong irc session of last Saturday ;)

> New patch updates the website, adding the shiny new roadmap, CVS
> instructions and more. I'll probably tackle GNU ARCH instructions and
> the screenshots section (replacing the 0.6.3 with 0.7.0) next. Anyone
> want to send screenshots to the list showing the latest features. Also,
> a new feature list would be good to have too.

Nice !
I have pulled the patch and merged it in
dodji gnome org--xml-style-2004/xml-style-web--mainline--0.1.

It seems that the file roadmap.html is missing from your archive though.
You have maybe forgotten to tla add it.

Those who want to have a look at the current version of the website can
go to http://www.freespiders.org/revamp/gmlview .

Also, after some further discussions with Philippe Mechai,
I have made some minor changes to the roadmap we came out with.
We are now planning for example to have a splash screen ;-) .

I also think that each milestone version number should increase the
minor number: e.g: 0.7.0, 0.8.0, 0.9.0 etc ...
Micro version number increases will reflect intermediate bug fix
releases .
What do you think about that ?

For the record, here is the text version of the roadmap we came out
with: http://www.mlview.org/schedule.txt.

Comments are welcome.

Regards,

Dodji.