Re: [mlview-list] space in root node

Hello Bart,

> With mlview it is possible to make a root node with a space in it.
> If I create a new document with node name "Hello world" an save it, the
> document is created with this node name. Afterwards if I open this saved
> document, the program gives me a nice error message :
>
>  /tmp/test.xml:2: parser error : Specification mandate value for
> attribute world
> <Hello world/>

Yes, this is a truly a bug I found today and fixed in the official GNU ARCH
repository of the project :-)

To access the GNU ARCH, read the instructions at http://www.gnome.org/~dodji .
The revision you need to grab is
dodji gnome org--xml-style-2004/mlview--mainline--0.7--patch-51 .
This revisions will hit the GNOME CVS HEAD soon anyway.

Thank you for reporting this.

Dodji.