Re: Notes on the Metacity compositor

I'm still waiting for the day when someone implements a compiz plugin
that maps workspaces to non-orientable surfaces.  A mobius strip seems
like a good one.  Or surfaces of nonzero genus, like a torus or
something.  And of course, no reason to confine ourselves to a pathetic
three dimensions.  Imagine the possibilities of the Klein bottle
workspace switcher!

-Rob