Re: Merging spif-2 branch
- From: Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM>
- To: Soren Sandmann Pedersen <sandmann redhat com>
- Cc: metacity-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Merging spif-2 branch
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:08:44 +0000
Soren Sandmann Pedersen wrote:
PLEASE make this runtime configurable before committing to CVS! This is
important to us.
Bill Haneman wrote:
Is the fact that metacity is the compositing manager optional? We
need for that not to be the case when running magnification.
You can compile it without composting enabled if you wish. It could
become runtime configurable as well, which is likely desirable for
I do wish you would show a little faith in the a11y and magnification
I still don't see why the magnifier has to be the compositing manager
though. What is a *concrete specific real world thing* that the
magnifier needs to do, that it can't without being a compositing manger?
metacity-devel-list mailing list
metacity-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev