Re: memprof-list Digest, Vol 28, Issue 1

On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 17:03 +0200, Holger Freyther wrote:
> On Monday 08 June 2009 16:34:17 Ionut Grigorescu wrote:
> > Hi Holger Freyther
> > (I don't know which is the first name and which is the last name so I use
> > both your names :-)   )
> >
> > I've asked the same things a while ago, I think about a year ago, and
> > received no answer, so I guess this project is kind of ... let's say not so
> > alive :-)
> > But I think we should resurrect it, since it's open source and a great
> > tool. I made a patch for the stable version so it can save the results in a
> > text file and fixed some minor bugs and I also have some Ideas of making
> > some improvments.
> >
> > Maybe we should get busy :-)
>
> Yes, I have seen it and planned to take a look at it. Currently the code is on
> repo.or.cz so more than one can contribute to it.
>
> z.
Hi there,

I tried the same a while ago, with help from some other folks, and we
decided to "fork" the code and apply user-provided patches.
Unfortunately our momentum faded from various reasons and it got stalled
again, but we made a slight progress from the original version. Our
code, with some GUI improvements can be found at
http://hg.atheme.org/memprof-revived

Feel free to apply them to the repo.or.cz git repo. I'll try to join
your effort as my time allows it.

Best regards,
Cristi