Regarding Memprof docs and some doubts.

Dear Sir / Madam,

      Good Morning! I'ad downloaded the memprof for memory leak testing, As I find the docs provided in the tar package is not detail enough to understand and felt difficult to work on some executables, so please send me the detailed docs on memprof for memory leak testing and also if available, Kindly let us know if any URL link where many documents about memprof can be downloaded.
    In testing some of the executables with memprof it displays the memory and bytes of leak in the Leak section, but it displays the function name like this (???) and it could not be understandable. Hence i recquest  to help for my doubt.

Thanks in advance

With Regards,
C.A.Mansoor