Help

Hello,
	I'm looking for some instructions on exactly how to use memprof. I have a
server application which I KNOW has a memory leak. It is multi-threaded, and
contains a custom web server that i wrote.

Each time I call a web page, i notice the memory increase using "top".

I've been attempting to use memprof, but i do not understand what everything
means, and i've searched for help files or documentation to no avail.

1. Should the number of allocations continually increase?
2. Same for total bytes? is this cumulative?
3. Under the profile, what is self and total? is this bytes allocated by
itself, or other methods it has called? also, is this cumulative as well?
4. What do the different colors on the bar mean?
5. is there anything that shows the total allocated memory at any one time?
6. Any explanation of the output on stdout? especially ** WARNING **: Block
0x807eed0 not found!

If someone can point me to some documentation regarding this app, I would
appreciate it. thank you

-stefan willmert