has anybody tried to cross-compile this?

Greetings.

I'm running linux on an embedded processor with limited memory (to which I
have to cross-compile anything I hope to run), and I have an application
that looks like it's leaking in an odd way.  I was hoping to use a memory
debugger such as memprof to help figure out what's going on.  Has anybody
tried anything like this before with memprof or have any helpful insights to
share?  Thanks.

Jake