Newbie Question, "weird" traces

Hi,

Memprof worked well for me once, but since one RedHat auto upgrade it
doesn't... The traces do only show some leaks in libc, and leaks inside
of the traced program aren't even detected.
My program (and it's libraries) is compiled with the -g flag, gdb works
well on it.
I'm using the usual RedHat 7.3 configuration (glibc 2.2.5, gcc 2.96,
kernel 2.4.18-10...) and Memprof 0.4.1.
This tool was very helpful to me, and i hope it will be helpful again
:).
Pasting a complete memleak info probably isn't helpful for you? (and
it's quite a lot for a mailing list)

Regards!
-sam
--