MembershipCommittee | Membership renewal (#173)

Title: GitLab

Iñigo Martínez created an issue: #173

Personal details

  1. Iñigo Martínez
  2. inigomartinez gmail com
  3. inigomartinez

My account name UID is: 1886200166

Contributions

Although I have been doing some minor improvements (excluding some contributions to evince and poppler in the past), my major contributions have been related to port several packages to meson (almost 30) and migrating some of them from intltool to gettext (almost 15), trying to make maintainers and developers life easier.

In these past two years since my last renewal I have been porting new packages (goocanvas and gnome-autoar) to meson. I have also done some improvements to different packages (meld, libgit2-glib and gvfs), and although not under GNOME umbrella but related, I have also been working with different ModemManager packages (libqmi, libmbim, libqrtr-glib and ModemManager itself).