MembershipCommittee | membership renewal for Julian Sparber (#172)

Title: GitLab

Julian Sparber created an issue: #172

Personal details

  1. Julian Sparber
  2. julian sparber net
  3. jsparber

If you own a GNOME Account already, please provide your account name (UID) instead of providing the above requested information.

Benefits

Being a GNOME Foundation member takes in several benefits. One of them being an @gnome.org alias which matches the desired account name as provided above. The alias will then point to the e-mail you specified above as your permanent e-mail address.

Other benefits and ways to have them available to you are available here.

Contributions

I'm the main driving force behind the afford of rewriting Fractal. In the last to years I have been contributing to different GNOME projects including libhandy, libadwaita and Contacts.