MembershipCommittee | Request for membership (#113)

Title: GitLab

Nasah Kuma created an issue #113:

Personal details

  1. Full Name: Mantoh Nasah Kuma
  2. Permanent e-mail address: nasahnash19 gmail com
  3. Desired account name (Requirements are listed at [account name policy]:nasahk

Contributions and References Currently, I am contributing to the GJS (https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gjs) project and have been doing so since September 2020. I started my contributions as a prerequisite for a gnome internship with outreachy and continued during and after this internship. A complete list of all my contributions can be found here https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gjs/-/merge_requests?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=all&author_username=Nasah-Kuma Philip Chimento can confirm that