MembershipCommittee | Emeritus membership application for jtriplett (#103)

Title: GitLab

Josh Triplett created an issue #103:

Personal details

If you own a GNOME Account already, please provide your account name (UID) instead of providing the above requested information.

Account name: jtriplett

Contributions

I previously contributed to GNOME in various ways. I worked on ooo-build, I helped with some legal matters (such as the trademark dispute), and a few other miscellaneous things. I haven't been an active contributor for a while, though, so I'd like to apply for emeritus status.